- Long-term, intermediate, or brief psychotherapy
- Individual, couples, and group modalities
- Dating, relationships, and intimacy
- Relationship Problems
- Psychological testing and assessment
- Depression & unhappiness, bereavement, and other mood disturbances
- Anxiety & Panic, Obsessive Compulsive disorders, obsessions
- Risk assessments, cognitive evaluations, and parenting assessments
- Professional supervision and consultation
- Men’s sexuality, sexual identity, compulsive sexual behaviour
- Substance misuse and other addictive behaviour.
- Internet chat room / cybersex addiction
- Expat/acculturation difficulties
- Employment issues, such as stress, burnout, redundancy, bullying, and harassment
- Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual issues and concerns
- Personal growth and exploration
- Physical and sexual abuse and childhood trauma
- Skype/FaceTime therapy
- Anger Problems
Supervision and consultation
I provide professional supervision and consultation for clinicians of all disciplines who are engaged in the treatment of individual patients, relationship counselling, lesbian and gay patients or difficult personality and/or mood disordered patients. I also specialise in psychodynamic supervision for therapists practicing both brief and long-term psychotherapy.
In addition, sliding scale supervision is available to masters and doctoral level trainees. Areas that are often addressed include transference, countertransference, treatment planning, diagnosis, interventions and documentation.
Supervision and consultation for other health professionals
Training and consultation is available for multidisciplinary teams, GP’s or other professionals and services upon request.